Is this a positive opk?

Ria1603

Reaction score
I'm more of a lurker than a poster and have been ttc for almost 8 years and had 3 miscarriages in this time. I never seem to get a genuine positive opk, they always seem to get close but never as dark as the control line. I have been using asda's ibulation tests and for the last few days they have been getting darker and darker, with tonight's being the darkest I have ever seen. My DH seems to think there pretty much the same colour but I always question myself. Would be great if I could get some opinions from you guys too?

Thanks so much

Ria

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
If the top line is the control line, I'd say not quite positive yet unfortunately :(

Though I see this post is two days old so maybe you have gotten something darker since then?

Are you testing just once a day? If so, there is a chance that you could miss it if only testing 1x daily if you happen to have a short surge. I.e you could be catching your LH when it's rising and again when it's dropping, but missing the peak itself.

I have a long surge. My July OPKs were positive for three days, with two of my FMU tests showing it clearly, so testing 1x daily I think I would have picked it up. Other women have reported having very quick surges though!

Are you temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->