is this a positive or an evap? I'm going out of my mind

babyy1

Reaction score
https://i58.tinypic.com/308drh1.jpg

I can see two lines but I've been concentrating on the faint line for too long that I'm unsure if it's got colour in it or not. some please help:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
I can see a second line...very faint. How many dpo are you? How long after peeing did you take the picture.

It looks like a very faint pink line to me :thumbup: did you read it within the 10 mins?

I'm 12dpo. this is was first morning pee and yes, I read them before the 10 minute window. I've just took another two, these are with my 3rd pee today. what do you guys think?

https://i60.tinypic.com/25zrq8l.jpg

:happydance: I would be over the moon if they were mine!! I would say you are pregnant!

thank you, millierose. I'm still in two minds as to be believe it not. so nervous!

So exciting! It's looking good so far so hopefully the line will get darker each day from now. I am 3 days late but getting nothing on pt, been testing since ovulation day :wacko:

keep the faith. I had a miscarriage in October and I didn't get a positive until I was a week late and even then, it was very faint. like they always say, you're not out until AF shows up. do you have any symptoms?

I'm sorry to hear that. I have symptoms but I'm afraid incase they are my mind playing tricks! I keep getting little stabbing pains in my abdomen they were just on the left side and now seem a bit more random, also vivid dreams. I was really emotional 2 days ago which is unlike me and thought I was getting sick but I didn't just that day I was not myself, really light-headed and couldn't concentrate. I just need to be patient!

thank you. your symptoms sound very promising especially the stabbing pains. I had those but wasn't totally sure what it was so looking good so far. keep me updated as to how you get on.

How are your tests looking now? AF arrived on me, I think I need to test a lot less as I can't take the wait and disappointment so am hoping to try my best not to think about it anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"