is this a postive preg test?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Aliciatm, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Aliciatm

Aliciatm Trying but not overdoing

ok so today i went and bought a pregnancy test. i took it waited 3 mins like it says and okay i got the - line. and where its suppose to make a postive .. i got 4 light blue dots on top of the straight line. but none on the bottum. i checked the date, and the package wasnt opened they just got this shipment so i know it isnt faulty... i looks like its trying to make a line, like if you look at it the dots form a straight line just not connected. Is this a positive??

2. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

hey hun i know it sucks but i would retest.
    just to be sure i hope you get your :bfp:

3. yvhes1104

yvhes1104 Well-Known Member

Sometimes the line is faint and gets darker after a few days. Try again after a couple of days and I hope you get a :bfp:

4. Aliciatm

ima retest 2moro i go to the gyn next thursday i hope its a bfp tomorrow morning. i just drank alot of water before i tested also.. having all the symtoms.. hopefully i am. thanks

5. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

ooooh post it tomorrow! i guess you are supposed to post it in the preg test gallery tho, but i will be looking for it! good luck!

6. Aliciatm

i took another one. Same thing two dots only though above line.. idk what to do im confused.

7. Franki83

Franki83 3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..

hey hun, check out this website x x
    www.peeonastick.com
    it is very good.
    what brand are you using? try and leave it a couple of more days, if you can hold of the poas urge... lol, and then do another with first morning urine.
    AND POST A PIC!!!!

8. amanda09

amanda09 Well-Known Member

was it an EPT? because i had the same thing and I wasnt prego. I had more then 1 test come up with the blue dots on half of the line part.

9. Pregnant15 xx

Pregnant15 xx Pregnant 1st trimester xx

mayb bcz it bit early to tell an not all ur hormones are ready i got a negative result wen in actual fact i was preggo an so was my mate exactly same posion now she has a 2 week old bby girl an im 3 weeks pregnant x

10. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

Well, it could be either. You should maybe buy a First Response or something, and hold your pee and try in a few hours. That way, you'll have a more reliable test. Or buy a digital, so there isn't any question. (I used CB digital, though, and I got a not pregnant when I was. It took another 3 days to get a positive with that one, after the dye tests were positive. Just FYI.) Maybe try First Response digital?

The dye should stain the whole line if HCG is present. So either you may have too diluted of a sample, or are peeing too much on the stick? Maybe it's defective. I have no idea.

And, of course, if it is negative, and no :witch: try in 2 days to give your HCG time to double!

:dust:

11. Aliciatm

well my period is suppose to come sept 3. so if i miss it i will retest. just dont wanna get my hopes up... even know im hopn and prayin for my bfp. Ive tried a long time. im ready to be a mother. hopefully this is the real deal ...

12. kissarmylove

kissarmylove Member

I would retest in a day or so! Goodluck! :)

13. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

thats almost 2 weeks away...when was your last period?

14. Birmz85

Birmz85 Me And My Lil Man :-)

With my first :bfp: (the one in my pic) the line was actually dots... i was confused but still believed it as it came up within the time limit... and i took that about 2-3 days before AF was due... when i look at it now it's still dots but it's there and it's pink lol oh and that was with a FRER hpt... the other ones i took at 5wks and 6wks are normal lines now

:hugs:

15. Aliciatm

my last period was july 25-27. (i have 40 day cycle). Anyways i will retest prolly on the 30 or 31. so i hope i get my bfp. or at least my faint one haha

16. _pinky_

_pinky_ Naturally TTC

GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO YOU!!:dust:

17. orange zebra

orange zebra Guest

i would re-test not once but twice,
    good luck on tht :bft: that u want
    hope everything goes well

=]