Is this a sign of labour?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ChuggaBump, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ChuggaBump

ChuggaBump Well-Known Member

I've been having pains all day in the tops of my legs / bum / lower back - it feels like I've run a marathon or something...

I've been trying to get LO's head down so been rocking on my ball / doing hoola hoop action / been on all 4s a lot...

Do you think it sounds like I've just overdone it on the pelvic rocking, or could this be a sign of early labour?

:shrug:

2. nicanbump09

nicanbump09 mummy to scarlett rose

It sounds promising, they say back ache like the ones you get during your period are a sign. You never know you could have got it all started (if this is the case please let us know then we can all continue where you left off !!!) I really hope so hun i have everything crossed (apart from my legs! ) for you ! :thumbup:

3. ChuggaBump

ChuggaBump Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'm really trying not to get my hopes up too much but you've made me feel much more positive :hugs:

I never get back ache with my periods - only tummy ache, but this is exactly how I'd imagine it to feel - it's a similar crampy sort of feeling...

I have everything but my legs crossed for you to nicanbump!