Is this a triphasic chart?

Stacie0703

Reaction score
I have a question...I'm 8 DPO and AF should start on Friday or Sunday.

Is this a triphasic chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43c388/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Must be something wrong with the link because I can only see my own chart...
At first I was like...what? That looks familiar lol :dohh:

How do you post a chart? I must be doing it incorrectly :(

Nevermind - I think I got it

if you go onto ff and under the chart its got share click on that and copy the code x

I see you done it lol if the temps say around that range or go up then I'd say its Triphasic good luck x

Could be heading towards triphasic...you might need a couple more temps. GL!! :hugs:

Can you guys take a look at it today? Is it normal to go up and down just a little? I didn't go down so much this morning, just a couple hundredths of a degree. I think that's normal, but I just don't know

I also had a TEENY tiny bit of brown spotting this morning out of the blue. I fear that I am out. Last month, I had a bit of brown spotting, then nothing, then AF. It was just one wipe and there was also creamy CM with the spotting. I hate not knowing what's going on with my body :(

Sorry for the constant posting...I'm just feeling down. I know I'm not out until AF arrives full force.

If she does show up, I will use an OPK to help, along with charting.

And now the spotting is gone completely...it was brown this morning when I wiped with a lot of CM. then it was light pink later when I used the restroom just on the paper. And now it's gone completely with a bit of cm.

The waiting game sucks and so does the unknown :(

I think IB can be anywhere from 7-12dpo so the timing would be fine. If it has stopped, then that's a good sign. I regularly have spotting prior to af starting, but I don't usually have cm mixed with it. GL to you!! :hugs:

Stacie, do you think you may have ovulated on CD12? Try discarding the first 3 temps (AF) and see what happens. It that's the case you could be 12dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->