Is this a type of morning sickness?

sophie22

Reaction score
Firstly, I cannot swallow tablets anymore. I need to take iron and it's so hard. my gag reflex is crazy. just placing it on my tongue I almost gag. and I'm not good at swallowing tablets at the best of times!!
Also, particularly mornings, I get extreme hunger pains. but I also get them not that long since I last ate when there is no reason I should be hungry. They are so bad they start to make me feel really sick like anything could set me off. It is really miserable.
at first I thought it was acid but I am on lanzoprazole so there is no reason why I should be getting that.
I am in my tenth week and it's only gotten worse@

I'm not sure but these are the exact things I've been experiancing so possibly

Iron tablets especially are really gross. I can only take mine with thick orange juice to mask the taste (no idea why they taste so off to me, kinda like rotten sugar?). I tried to take them with water once and I had to sit there and try not to throw them back up for several minutes, lol.

Yep unfortunately you can blaim your pregnancy on that symptom. I was the same could hardly swallow tablets without gagging and could hardly brush my teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->