• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this a very faint BFP?

HannahMae

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Sadly my first pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage four weeks ago. I had an ERPC on the 11th and stopped bleeding on the 21st. I had a negative pregnancy test on the 26th and ovulated on the 27th, so only nine days ago.

I know, I know... 9DPO is very early, but I caved and took a first response test today and got this result... I dunno if I'm just going mad, or if there actually is a super super faint line? It's more visible and pink in real life but still a squinter! I have been feeling nauseous but just thought it was my body gearing up for a period.

I don't want to get my hopes up, especially after my loss... :cry:

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 43
Thank you so much everyone! I'm absolutely overjoyed that everyone thinks it's a BPF! :D

Positive hun ! And sorry about the miscarriage you had !

Is there color to the line in person ?it looks grey to me 😕 but everyone else can obviously see it so it could be me ! GL i hope this is your bfp x

The second one looks as possibly pink line. Maybe wait a few days and do again to get a darker one.

Got this this morning. Could be line eyes but I think I see something. I dunno... :cry:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 69
I definitely see that! If it’s a true positive you won’t see progression this quickly anyway. I feel it’s positive xxx

I see the line on the second one too.

i see it, and look like some progression since the previous test.

I see this one ! I think its a bfp .yay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"