is this a water infection ??

Naimi

Reaction score
I've been having little twingey pains in my lower stomach all day and some of yesterday too. It's like what you get when you are desperate for a wee but hold it in ... is this a water infection? Every now and then I also get a short but shocking pain almost shoot through my bits (sorry, didnt know what to call it lol). I feel like i need a wee all the time, but don't actually need to go once i get there. I know this is TMI, but occasionally i also get one of those quick shooting pains in my bum too, I feel constantly bloated and have been constipated for weeks now, are the two things linked?

I'm so sorry if this is TMI but I dont really know anyone else to ask if they have experienced the same thing.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)
Naimi xx

hun, go and see your GP anyway just to make sure, it could just be things stretching though

Ifyou need a wee but othing comes out and it stings then sounds like it to me ...

If you ae passing a tiny bit of water becarful as this could irritate the neck of the bladder as it is contracting and cause you to pass blood ...

Drink lots and see your GP ...

Cranberry juice and LOTS of water

xxx

id def go 2 gp hun :hugs: better to be safe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member