is this af or implantation?

E

EHM

Totally fed up, i'm 8dpo, had cramps on and off for 2 days, and now today i've had a bit of brown discharge, the cramps have stopped, but i don't know if af is going to start or maybe implantation, any ideas?

Are you due on about now? Or are you irregular? If your like clockwork and not due on anytime now could be implantation, you'll have to keep track of brown cm and see if it goes away or gets heavier xx

I'm not due till next wk, never had spotting before my af before.

Hunny OMG this is happening to me yesterday at 11dpo i got some brown in my cm today it the same just a litte more i had cramping but has now gone and i never spot before af either its real weird as the cramping was also not like af was reading that implant can be from 6 to 12dpo which in turn puts us both in the implant stage. Also my af not due for another 2 days and my temp still in post ov range i so hope it is for up hun's if my temp still up tomorrow as it dipped slightly today then im going to test. It so confusing aint it hun big hug's x x

Hunny OMG this is happening to me yesterday at 11dpo i got some brown in my cm today it the same just a litte more i had cramping but has now gone and i never spot before af either its real weird as the cramping was also not like af was reading that implant can be from 6 to 12dpo which in turn puts us both in the implant stage. Also my af not due for another 2 days and my temp still in post ov range i so hope it is for up hun's if my temp still up tomorrow as it dipped slightly today then im going to test. It so confusing aint it hun big hug's x x

Its is so confusing, i'm sick waiting, my af is not due till next wk, so fingers crossed for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"