Is this all in my head?

LucyFur

Reaction score
My best friend sat me down for a talk, it felt like a one woman intervention tbh. I know she did it because she has my best interests at heart though. She thinks that I may not be pregnant after all. She believes because I want it so badly that my symptoms are psychosematic. I've heard ths has happened to women before, but I only thought I could be pregnant when my breasts started to swell and become sore and I spotted brown blood a week before AF was due.

I told her if it was all in my mind then I'd like to will it to stop now. The nausea and light headedness are making me utterly miserable and I'd be very happy if I didn't feel them! Can psychosematic symptoms explain my AF being a week and a half late? I've been waiting for this metallic taste that in my mind at least is a definitive symptom of pregnancy. Surely if it was in my head, I'd taste it?

Problem is test upon test are coming back as BFNs. It's hard to stay positive, but AF is nowhere to be seen. Could it all be in my mind? I'm not overly stressed about not being pregnant, if AF comes I'll try again next month. What's stressing me out is not knowing!

it is possible to feel lie your preggo and not be, ive had this many times even now tons of signs but 10+ bfn! and stress can delay af

I poured a drink of apple juice earlier, tasted fine and smelled fine. I came to drink it a few hours later and it smells strongly of vomit to me. Can that be in my head? Or is smell aversion a real symptom?

Could be could be not! I would also say get a bloodtest done.

Are you sure of when you O'd? Could it be possible that you O'd later than normal ?

Your symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms, but I've also had nausea and lightheaded ness prior to Af.

Are you sure of when you O'd? Could it be possible that you O'd later than normal ?

Your symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms, but I've also had nausea and lightheaded ness prior to Af.

Maybe, but my AF always come every four weeks, it's now been six. The symptoms I get before AF are sore breasts, feeling emotional, stomach cramps and diarrhoea. So some of my symptoms match, but not others.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"