Is this always what happens towards the end of third tri?

L

Love Bunny

Well after the other night when I wrote a thread about getting constant tightenings and mild pains for quite a few hours, I've been feeling crap for the last 2 days :(

I keep on getting the tightenings and got these dull period type pains (they aren't strong, quite mild but still - they are there)

Also TMI! I felt this small gush last night and when I went to the loo and wiped it was pinky brown discharge :shrug:

I've not had anymore since but I've still got the pains in the bottom of my bump today and had more tightenings... is it worth telling the midwife or is this just standard procedure!?

37 weeks today!

x

yey we are due same day and i have been getting same as you but not the pink discharge!

i think its the norm hun.
xx

girl, it sounds like you are getting close! might be worth mentioning to your mw at least. i think that the pink brown discharge is known as your bloody show, and it usually means that labor is coming real soon. i know my sister in law had it, and then went into hard labor about 5 hours later. good luck to you!!

Arrrgh ! I better be crossing my legs til we clean the house this weekend :rofl: its a state and my air matress still hasn't arrived either!!

I would talk to your midwife as it could be the start but perhaps get checked out just in case- this is my first as well so I'm probably not much help ;)

I have been getting the same thing, minus the discharge, for the past couple of weeks- i told my midwife about it and she says that it's all perfectly normal what with the babies head engaging and ligaments stretching etc.! It does make everything far more real and i have been panicking about not having sorted the house out for my homebirth, i seriously need to get my arse into gear! Ridiculously excited now though =).
Hope you're feeling better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"