Is this an evap or what? I'm so confused!

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies. Its been a while since I've been here, actually since I got my bfp with my ds. I'm back again as I just had my copper coil removed March 4th and haven't had a period since. My last cycle was so off. It came on time, but was just (tmi alert) light pink spotting only when wiping for 2 weeks and then a day of normal bleeding. No idea when to expect my next AF. Should have been already though! I haven't had a period since Feb 21st! So I decided to buy an ept blue dye test. Totally thought it was a pink one but obvz not. Within a minute this thin skinny line appeared! I got an evap on the first one, the line wasn't there until a couple hours later, or maybe I just binned it too soon. Line looks similar anyways. This line I'm not sure what to take it as, I took a pink dye dollar tree test and it was negative. Either way, I'm posting a pic of the test I did a couple days ago. The line showed up within a minute and hasn't faded. Tell me what you think please. Also so sorry for long rambling post, I'm on my phone and it has zoomed in so much that I can't see what I've already typed.

Does anyone know how to upload a photo? I can't seem to do so.

Attachments

• IMG_20150407_131008.jpg
    IMG_20150407_131008.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
I say evap but maybe check again in a few days? How late are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->