Is this an evap?? (Update: Definately an evap :(..)

angelgirl86

Reaction score
I think this is probably an evap but can't be sure, can somebody who has dealt with them before help me by letting me know if this looks like an evap? Thanks :).

Attachments

• probably evap.jpg
    probably evap.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 100
Any opinions? I even created an inverted pic of the same test, let me know what you ladies think please :).

Attachments

• probably evap_inverted.jpg
    probably evap_inverted.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
I really don't know hun. I wouldn't like to say. I am not too good with these tests. All I can suggest is to do another test in a couple of days. I know how frustrating these tests are. :hugs:

Thanks for looking :). I've never had an evap before or anything that could resemble one so very unsure with these cheapies.

i think i see some pink in there, the only thing i can say though is to test again in 24-48 hours and i will have my fingers crossed for you.
xx

Can you see colour in the line in real life? Was there colour in the test in the first few mins?? Its so hard to photograph a faint line.

Can you see colour in the line in real life? Was there colour in the test in the first few mins?? Its so hard to photograph a faint line.

Yes I can see slight color and I was really afraid when I took the pic that it wouldn't even show up on here so I'm glad it did, it looks about the same in person as it does on here cept clearer in person obviously. The line also came up within the 5 minute test window so I guess I'll test again in a couple days and see :).

looks like an earlyu bfp to me hun when is af due?

looks like an earlyu bfp to me hun when is af due?

AF is due probably Monday or Tues. since my LP is usually 10/11 days. I think I'll test again on Monday and see what the verdict is. Thanks for taking the time to look :).

Looks like a typical ic evap line to me.go grab a better test.gl

Looks like it could be the start of your little miracle ;) Keep us posted as I love to follow along on the journey with the early testers

Thanks ladies for taking the time to look :). I'm definately torn on this one and I won't really know the answer I guess until Monday when I test which is only 2 days away now so keeping my FX'd its the start of an early bfp but I'm kinda with hayley, ic's aren't always accurate. Going to do a real test Monday:thumbup:.

i think it looks positive to me. i didn't have to tilt my screen at all...

Just wanted to update ladies, it was definately an evap cause AF showed today :(.

Sorry Angel, you can look at it as another month closer to getting your BFP!

wow. just goes to show i have no idea what an evap is. I really thought it was BFP. :( sorry. I agree AF sucks

It's alright, I had no idea what an evap looked like before now either, that's why I want women to know for a fact that it was an evap so if need be they can use my test as a reference image :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->