is this anovulatory cycle?

mera.mera

Reaction score
I ovulate mostly cd15 well i ususlly use opks so this month tried to check ovulating with ultrasound and opk too i got a positive opk in cd14 and next 3 days got a temp raise it's a little but got it ascending about .2 ℃ then .4℃ ... but my ultrasound in cd15 showed that my biggest follicle is 12mm!! So my doc said we will try next cycle with clomid and keep bedding for 3 days i didnt tell her that i got my positive opk the past day .. i don't understand can i get fake LH sugar although i dont have PCOS or can i ovulated a follice 12mm or this consider anovulatory cycle and if so what happens to my follicles after the LH peak if they are too small or maybe my follicle ruptured before i visit the doc as i know its shrink or disappear from the scan after rupturing and the doc didn't know that i already ovulated???? Plz help i'm going crazy

Not sure if we will ever know what our bodies are doing and I am no expert. But maybe could be your eggs are not releasing? My fs said that might be my problem. Have good temps. Ect. Need clomid/femera to ovulate and have high progesterone. But even all that my eggs could still not release. Also I have gotten a peak on my fertility monitor before and had day 21 test done and it was a negative for ovulation. So I tend not to trust them anymore. Now I'm on femera. I just temp. And going to do iui with trigger shot to make eggs release. All which can be Confusing but going to give a try. Hoping my experience has helped some :/

Not sure if we will ever know what our bodies are doing and I am no expert. But maybe could be your eggs are not releasing? My fs said that might be my problem. Have good temps. Ect. Need clomid/femera to ovulate and have high progesterone. But even all that my eggs could still not release. Also I have gotten a peak on my fertility monitor before and had day 21 test done and it was a negative for ovulation. So I tend not to trust them anymore. Now I'm on femera. I just temp. And going to do iui with trigger shot to make eggs release. All which can be Confusing but going to give a try. Hoping my experience has helped some :/

Thats drive me crazy i dont understand whats happening and your case too most likely mine ... hope we get our bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->