Is this any kind of sign?

Laurn82

Reaction score
Ok well, who would've thought that you could put a bunch of strangers together and they could speak quite comfortably about there most intimate thoughts and bodily functions??? I wouldn't even ask my clostest friend about this but here goes.... Yesterday and today I have had such sensitive nipples (I mean like so bad I have to go to the bathroom at work and itch!). I have never had this before but think I am too early in my cycle for having any pg symptoms??? I am on CD21, not to sure of my normal cycle time as a bit irregular - on average about 28 days. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks and big :hug: to all ttc. xxx

omg i'm having the same symptoms!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. i'm on cd17 today though. i wish i could help. i've been googling it and some stuff about pregnancy has come up. so it could be a sign. hope this helps. good luck to you.

I think it is so great to have people to talk to also!

Not sure if its a sign or not - when do you think you ovulated?

I got my bfp only 4 days ago (sat) and know that last week I was having very sensitive nipples (not itchy though) and mine were very erect at times which is not usual for me at random times mind you!

:dust:

I'm not too sure when i ov'd but i am guessing it was around CD16(ish). So going on that I know it would be way too soon to have pg symptoms. Just really unusual for me. Not had any other symptoms. CM is very watery (sorry TMI) today but was thicker (almost stringy) yesterday. I am all so new to this ttc that i don't know what the different CM means.
Thanks for replying girlies. Good luck on your ttc journey too ohmybabybump! And congrats to you Daisy - enjoy your BFP!!! xxx

I think it is so great to have people to talk to also!

Not sure if its a sign or not - when do you think you ovulated?

I got my bfp only 4 days ago (sat) and know that last week I was having very sensitive nipples (not itchy though) and mine were very erect at times which is not usual for me at random times mind you!

:dust:

I'm sooo glad someone else has had experience of sensitive nipples - Mine've been erect at times (which is totally not like me) and soo sore!! If u got a :bfp: then your symptoms sound a good sign for me!! :) - How long did u wait to do your :test: ???? xxx

Thank you! I had positive opk on Mar 31 and April 1st so by my bfp on April 11 I was at the most 10dpo. My nipples were different more than a few days before my bfp. Only other things going on for me were lower back ache, vivid dreams, and sort of stuffy nose (which isnt even unusual this time of year!) Had my hcg done yesterday at dr. and it was 86 already and only 13 dpo at the most (I think probably 12) Not expected af til today which was CD31. Usually any cm after o is unusual. Mine was maybe creamy - sometimes seemed watery with bits in it (tmi & weird I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->