Is this baby!?

DMG83

Mum to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
I'm sure I just felt an odd poking sensation in my tummy - like pushing from the inside out!? is that what it feels like? i'm not sure if i'm imagining it! I've felt it a couple of times today..

How long did everyone have to wait from the initial pokes to DEFINITELY feeling it 100%?

Sounds like it to me. I didn't start getting the poking feeling until 20 weeks though but it was definite then. Try not to worry if you don't feel it all the time, you're still too early for consistent kicks I think and could go days without feeling that again.

Definitely sounds like it though, yay!!

Sounds like the baby to me! Thats what happened to me around 18 weeks also- I just felt a nice little kick, and I was like "what was that?" And Ive been feeling him ever since :)

yeh thats the baby! :D i started getting poked from inside at 16 weeks & now it actually feels like little kicks. congratulations!! xx

Sounds like it! Lol, as soon as I read this my lil bugger starting poking me too :haha:

:happydance: :happydance: I just went in to the restroom at work and lay down to concentrate harder :haha: but didn't feel anything then!! lol :dohh: but it definitely felt like a poking sensation - it's really weird cos i've "felt" something in me for a week or so now - like I actually FEEL pregnant now and can tell she's in there and i've been getting odd sensations in my bump so I guess it's been her!? I'm so happy!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I just want her to kick me really hard now just once! :haha: xx

sounds right hun, congrats on feeling baby :happydance: im on #2 but started feeling last week but as people above have said dont woryr if you dont feel it everyday its still early and baby has loads of room

That sounds like baby. Everyones feeling are different from baby, but what you are describing deffinitely sounds like it is your LO.

Lol, just wait til she starts beating up your cervix or bladder...

I'm sure I just felt an odd poking sensation in my tummy - like pushing from the inside out!? is that what it feels like? i'm not sure if i'm imagining it! I've felt it a couple of times today..

How long did everyone have to wait from the initial pokes to DEFINITELY feeling it 100%?

i started feeling definate pokes and kicking last week. i was in college where nobody knows im pregnant and i just spent the whole day giggling to myself! everyone must think im mad!!

baby really made me jump last night, its such a strange sensation/feeling!

I felt the same thing around the same time! At first I thought I was imagining it, but over the next few days baby really took off and looking back now it was definitely baby! Now I swear I have a gymnast inside of me:haha:

definitely sounds like baby to me :) beanie has just started punching and kicking me at the same time hehe :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"