Is this bfp? 8-9 dpo just before starting ivf. Now back and Pupo with 2 embryos.

First day with no spotting yesterday!!!! But my ic seems to be a bit lighter than yesterday. What a nightmare :(

I hope you get some answers soon. Glad the spotting has stopped :hugs:

Hcg 3836. Doubling time 36 hours :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Scan booked for 15.10. but we will try to get another one sooner. x

Great numbers!!! Now stop testing, the lines will only leave you second guessing :p

Thank you ladies for all your support. You are right gigglebox, no more testing from now!!!
Managed to book a private scan for 2.10. so i will update how things are still going.
Thank you all again xxxx

Yay that's brilliant! So pleased for you! Try and relax now. Easier said than done i know! Can't wait for the update on your scan!

Oh my have just read through your whole thread wow what a journey and congratulations:) :flower: can't wait for update on baby/babies :haha: xx

Hi ladies. I had my scan yesterday and to our surprise and utter shock we saw two perfect babies and 2 beautiful heartbeats :)
Just read thru your entire journey!! What a roller coaster but so happy for you!

Omg!!!!!! I was hoping that 2 babies had settled in, so so happy for you xxx

Oh my god! Wow that is amazing news! I am so happy for you! 2 beautiful babies on the way! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"