Is this bfp? 8-9 dpo just before starting ivf. Now back and Pupo with 2 embryos.

I only just saw this update! Enormous congratulations!

Wow read the whole thread qhat a journey, so happy for you, huge congrats!!!!

Thank you very much to you all for the lovely messages. I have further update. We found out at 8,5 weeks that 1 baby's heartbeat stopped, however the other one is going strong and we already had our 12 weeks scan, measuring 4 days ahead which puts us 12+1 today. :) xxx

Great news about baby but I am sorry for the loss of baby 1 :hugs:

Sorry to hear about baby 1 but I'm so pleased that baby 2 is going strong!

SO glad one baby is still doing great but sorry to hear about the other :(

Just echoing the above :hugs: i hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly! Congratulations again!

I would like to just update this post. My pregnancy continued smoothly and our beautiful baby boy arrived on 8th May 2019 weighing 8lb7oz. I was induced but had an amazing unassisted labour with only gas and air, active labour lasted just over 3 hour. Baby is now 9 months and he absolutely perfect, I hope my ivf journey will give somebody of my age some hope, there are some more details in my journal. I wish you all the best of luck, lots of baby dust and thank you for support. My ttc journey is finally over and our family completed, I feel like the luckiest mum in the world having 2 beautiful healthy children and turning 42 next months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->