Is this bfp? evap? so frustrated ~UPDATE~

MSJAXBABY

Reaction score
Ok ladies, i need help. I tested with 3 dollar tree yesterday and saw faint positives. I did not believe it because lines were so light. I am 9dpo today. tested with a Answers test strip and got another faint line. Is this positive? or am i imagining things. It is pinker than how it looks on the camera and this is all the same test. I have another test left so i was going to try to hold my urine until midnight to test again. Thanks!

Attachments

• Jacksonville-20110128-00011[1].jpg
    Jacksonville-20110128-00011[1].jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-20110128-00008[1].jpg
    IMG-20110128-00008[1].jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20110128-00006[1].jpg
    IMG-20110128-00006[1].jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 77
I can definitely see a feint line in the 1st picture
Fingers crossed the lines get darker for you :flower:

Thanks! I hope so too! Im new and figured that i posted this under the wrong section! oops!

I can see a faint pink line in all 3 pictures!!! :D

I can see faint pink line in first 2 pictures. If you can do a FRER and keep us posted good luck.

Theres a line in all three! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow x

That looks pink to me, I say BFP! :thumbup:

Get a FRER if you can in the next day or two :D

Thanks everyone for your response! As an update, I took 2 more test last night, 2 more bfp! One was almost as dark as the control line! I am now about 10-11 dpo. I was so shocked that i thought the Answer's brand test sticks were fluke! So i tested one of the strips with water to check for a evap line that looked similar to my other test! lol. Nothing showed, and i saved all the test, and there is still not a trace of any line or evap on the one i tested with water. I am so excited and praying that this pregnancy will stick! And since af is not due until around monday or tuesday, i am kinda anxious, BUT having faith for the best. I am taking another one probably tonight or tomo, if its another bfp, ill upload the results so everyone can see.

Thanks everyone for your response! As an update, I took 2 more test last night, 2 more bfp! One was almost as dark as the control line! I am now about 10-11 dpo. I was so shocked that i thought the Answer's brand test sticks were fluke! So i tested one of the strips with water to check for a evap line that looked similar to my other test! lol. Nothing showed, and i saved all the test, and there is still not a trace of any line or evap on the one i tested with water. I am so excited and praying that this pregnancy will stick! And since af is not due until around monday or tuesday, i am kinda anxious, BUT having faith for the best. I am taking another one probably tonight or tomo, if its another bfp, ill upload the results so everyone can see.

Yay, congratulations! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. :flower:

Ok ladies, i need help. I tested with 3 dollar tree yesterday and saw faint positives. I did not believe it because lines were so light. I am 9dpo today. tested with a Answers test strip and got another faint line. Is this positive? or am i imagining things. It is pinker than how it looks on the camera and this is all the same test. I have another test left so i was going to try to hold my urine until midnight to test again. Thanks!

hey hun dont wanna get ur hopes up but i think they r positives, ive had test like that b4 and they were positives. They were very early tho between 3-4wks. I hope its good news 4 u x x

So these are the final photos. The two i took last night that are in the middle, and the two this morning on the outside. The last one, frer, i just took about 20 minutes ago so its official, i am pregnant! Hope this one sticks!:happydance:

Attachments

• Jacksonville-20110129-00014.jpg
    Jacksonville-20110129-00014.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20110129-00016.jpg
    IMG-20110129-00016.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics