Is this bfp? evap? so frustrated ~UPDATE~

Awww THANKS EVERYONE!Took another frer this morning to see if the line got darker, and it is about the same, which i am ok with, and the line appeared instantly. I really appreciate it! Wishing baby dust to all of you and wonderful healthy pregnancies as well! :dust:

:yipee: Aww that's great news, Congratulations. I hope everything turns out ok for you Xx :wohoo:

:dust:

FABULOUS NEWS!!! CONGRATS!!! Sending extra sticky bean dust your way..
Heres to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy :flower:

I have 2 more days before AF and no sign of her... Yay...

FX'd everyone gets there :bfp: soon ....

Thanks Ladies!! And @Hopin&Prayin keep the timeline posted to let us know whether you got a :bfp:! Much baby dust to you!~:winkwink:

what a beautiful FRER!! Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks Ladies!! And @Hopin&Prayin keep the timeline posted to let us know whether you got a :bfp:! Much baby dust to you!~:winkwink:

Thank you so much, I'm over the moon happy for you... I knew since the first time I seen your test a :bfp: was in progress... :happydance:

Tomorrow is the big day to see if AF shows... After spotting early this morning I'm thinking it was a late implantation so I have to wait a few more days to test so my HCG can build up then I'll test... I'm soooo nervous and scared at the same time... I'm crossing everything :af: shows up ;)

Heres to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy Hun :hugs:

Thanks @croydongirl! And @Hopin&Praying I so hope you get your :bfp:. That sign surely sounds like implantation!! I so hope this is it for you!! Wishing soooooooooooooo much :dust: to you! :flower:

Thank you hun... I'm so nervous, I spotted again today so I'm holding off a few days to test just to be sure it won't be a :bfn:.... I'm over the moon happy for you... Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy... I hope we can be bump buddies, if not now soon :)
Keep in touch... :hugs:

Aww most definitley! Well keep me posted! And have you been experiencing any other symptoms besides the small spotting?

A few dull cramps here and there... Funny thing I usually get a temp spike before AF and and emotional break out a few days before AF and nothing... I have massive gas, puke.. bloating, some back aches on and off and no more spotting, I'm dry as a bone down there.. :haha: sorry tmi... more saliva, and another soar throat GRRRR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->