Is this common?

pgfairy

Reaction score
I'm not worried about baby or anything as everything seems to be progressing normally for all I know but my symptoms have really shifted this week so I'm just wondering if others are feeling this way too?

I'm not 100% sure on gestation at this stage but I am solidly 9w and possibly in the beginning of 10 as of today. Exactly 7 days ago my MS was as bad as it ever got. Not that it was ever so bad but it was at its worst. Then every other day this week I've felt so much better! Don't get me wrong the things that were making me nauseous I still have to avoid but instead of nothing sounding good to eat until it was physically in my mouth (this trial and error thing was pretty painful) I want to eat EVERYTHING. Well everything that doesn't make me want to hurl I mean.

I'm still exhausted and my chest still feels like it's been bashed around with a sledge hammer and I'm not even on speaking terms with my bladder so I'm just wondering is this common or did I SERIOUSLY luck out to have such an upward turn so soon?

Exactly the same happened to me here. 5-7 weeks I was nauseous every day, then I would be fine for a few days and sick for a few days and now I feel mostly fine. Had a scan yesterday and I'm 9w and every things fine.

I was completely off food, nothing sounded good and now I'm starting to feel hungry. The placenta takes over around about now and I believe that can lessen symptoms in some women

At 9wks onwards the placenta starts to take over and this means symptoms change and begin to stop. It's scary but try your best not to worry :flower:

I'm in the symptoms at their worst stage at the moment. I'm 8 + 2 and since yesterday I have felt the sickest I've felt so far :( but I remember reading that 8-9 weeks are the worst and then it gets better after that as the placenta takes over :) I wouldn't worry hun, hopefully this is you coming out the other end of sickness!

Every pregnancy is different, just as everyone is different. I would enjoy the turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->