Is this even possible?

Well the ICs are there very faint? Maybe I’m too early?

It took a long time for my ICs to look any different and for some reason FRER didn't give me a line until around 4 days after my first faint ic bfp. Dont lose hope yet, best wishes x

It took a long time for my ICs to look any different and for some reason FRER didn't give me a line until around 4 days after my first faint ic bfp. Dont lose hope yet, best wishes x

thank you! That’s given me hope! Xx

Congratulations! What tests have you used?

the single one is my 9dpo test,

the 2 are 10dpo, cheap sweety fox and frer, the IC was a lot darker than the frer in real life!

9F03D8A3-4F87-43B1-BF8A-191C053B5B94.jpeg 80E7BBAC-8055-4488-8249-043B7064DCE9.jpeg

Have you got a photo of your ICs?

no I threw them out. I just don’t understand that yesterday’s on SMU were soooo dark. Like really dark, a even now when dried they are so obvious?

Not much of a hold but took these, the lines are there but so faint. Noting like yesterday?

7653F65A-F1E7-4F87-8196-70191049C7F1.jpeg

Did you have any lines on the IC today?
Mine were darker in the evening, fmu wasnt the best for me.

i got these tests as someone used them on here, I found them a lot better than any others.

53F87E55-CE5E-41FF-9804-49E5FCED7740.jpeg

I can still see these, it could be many things. I wouldn't worry xx

ok I’ll order those tests today. Thank you for replying I appreciate your comments as they are keeping me sane. For now I believe I’m pregnant, the lines were so dark yesterday, as I had a good hold where as now I’m peeing all the time to try and see the lines again. I expect that’s playing a part in it as well?

Darkened them slightly and you can see them ... I’m taking yesterday as my BFP until the witch tells me otherwise \\:D/

C095646D-40FC-4D7D-A271-4A36CDB0357B.jpeg

Darkened them slightly and you can see them ... I’m taking yesterday as my BFP until the witch tells me otherwise \\:D/

View attachment 1087515

I definitely see them saw it on the original pic aswell ics are abit unpredictable tbh, I used the sweety fox ones it was me who recommended them they are honestly the best ics I have used my evening p was always better, with the sweety fox they even out did the frer lol xx

I definitely see them saw it on the original pic aswell ics are abit unpredictable tbh, I used the sweety fox ones it was me who recommended them they are honestly the best ics I have used my evening p was always better, with the sweety fox they even out did the frer lol xx

Ok thank you, I’ll definitely order them. These are the one step ones? So do you think yesterday was a true bfp?

Ok thank you, I’ll definitely order them. These are the one step ones? So do you think yesterday was a true bfp?
I would say they are especially as you used 2 of them and they both came up the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->