is this fertile cm

kaylab22

Reaction score
So was looking for insight me and the husband dtd last night. And did a cm check and this is what I got is it sperm or fertile cm

Attachments

• 20160311_173220.jpg
    20160311_173220.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 13
It's hard to tell since you BD last night. I personally would assume left over baby mayo.

Y why pic noynshowijg

Attachments

• 20160314_014446.jpg
    20160314_014446.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
It very well could be leftover sperm, that has happened to me when I wasn't fertile and I checked my CM and it was in fact left over sperm. SO I guess it could be either or depending on where your at in your cycle...what CD are you when you took this picture? and when do you normally ovulate and get AF?

It very well could be leftover sperm, that has happened to me when I wasn't fertile and I checked my CM and it was in fact left over sperm. SO I guess it could be either or depending on where your at in your cycle...what CD are you when you took this picture? and when do you normally ovulate and get AF?

Suppose to ovulate today and
Almost pos opk yesterday .

Suppose to ovulate today and
Almost pos opk yesterday .

And you took this picture on March 11? If so then I would say it's probably sperm. EWCM occurs just before or just after ovulation.

No the first 2 is from March 11th the second is from the 14th and I didn't bbd the night before so the first 1 wad probably sperm but the second one couldn't of been

Ah ok the other picture could be possible fertile CM the best way to keep track is to chart and see this way you know similar things that occur each month around which CD.

Ah ok the other picture could be possible fertile CM the best way to keep track is to chart and see this way you know similar things that occur each month around which CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->