is this finally my positive? please someone?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
sooo i got a nearly positive opk on cd 12/13 but the opks i have arent great they take 30 mins to finish there result as it says and they dont have alot of dye so i thought that was my + as i did get a temp spike but this morning my temp dropped so i did a opk and it was so dark compared to the rest i had i will post them up

first one is leading up to cd 12, and then todays

Attachments

• DSC_2484.jpg
    DSC_2484.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_2486(1).jpg
    DSC_2486(1).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
looks like im the only one people arent replying to!

Hi Hun I wouldn't class it as positive if it was mine but I would say to definitely test twice a day. Also if you can I would get some better pokes even if it's just for one month so you can see them better. X

Hey there!!! I just saw your post wish I would have seen it a couple of days ago - but I hope you BD! Looks like it was Pos to me- if not then 99.9% pos! Best of luck to you!!

heya thanks well it was my + because the next day it was negative and my temp spiked so i ovulated that day! lol luckily we bd the day before this anyway and then when i saw it was + i made sure we dtd again that day so i feel happy about that :D

although im totally confused because i started getting some symptoms yesterday and i was like no its way too soon so thought nothing of it, then this morning i put my details into another charting site and it reckons my ovulation day was on cd 12 because of my short cycles :/ no idea now how many dpo i am cuz i did get another opk like that on cd 12 so ill have to see lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->