Is this flu,or something else??

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
My 3 year old has had a really bad runny congested nose since wednesday. Other than that he was fine. Yesterday he was his usual self,altho his eyes looked a bit tired and they are weepy. He woke up this morning at 3,no crying or nothing,got his pillow as usuall and got in bed with us. He had just laid down and then vomited,with no warning! Lovely! He had a mild temp of 38 but since then his temp has gone up to 40 and back down to 38 and then goes up again ect.I havent given him any meds as he wont take it yet and dont want to force him. He has been complaining about sore arms,legs,tummy and ears. He hasnt eaten anything but has had loads to drink and was only ill that once. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:hugs:

with the flu the temp is usually quite high... 103 or higher! doc said i'd know if it were the flu... :thumbup: goodluck! more than likely its just a bug thats going around

with the flu the temp is usually quite high... 103 or higher! doc said i'd know if it were the flu... :thumbup: goodluck! more than likely its just a bug thats going around

Thanks for the reply hunny.Ended up taking him to walk in center and he has an ear infection. He is on antibiotics now and seems alot better.:hugs:

glad he is feeling better hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->