Is this IB - Warning - Image!

Reed

Reaction score
I've been trying to conceive for approximately 9 months now with no success.

It's extremely draining but I'm determined that we will have a little bundle of joy in our lives!

The days I was really fertile were 10, 11, 12, and 13th September. I had a lot of EWCM and both myself and my BF decided that the gloves were off and we would BD everyday from 10-13th.

After the 13th I had no CM at all. It stopped which is unusual for me, as I usually have lotion CM until AF.

On 10th Sept when I first had the EWCM I had the most incredible cramping that I wondered at one point if it was actually appendicitis, but it must have been ovulation cramping. It was agony, so intense.

I've had no symptoms. My nips have felt sore but I thought the whole boob was meant to feel tender so I didn't count that as a symptom.

This morning - 20th Sept I wiped after going to the loo and saw a tiny bit of blood mixed with yellow cm. I've attached a pic - sorry TMI!

Can I have your thoughts please? Does this look like IB?

According to OVIA AF isn't due until 26.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 38
I'm hoping this is IB and not AF. I've google images of IB and it looks similar.

Looks like what I had with my son...I think it might be!

This looks like my ib with my dd. I've just got my bfp and have only had yellow cm this time, but the fact you've had yellow cm a little bit of blood looks really promising to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->