• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this implantation bleeding? WARNING YUCKY PICTURE!!!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I am not quite sure what dpo I am as I am not sure how to work it out if it's 2 days after ovulation as day one then I am 9-10 dpo I ovulated 22nd of sept...

Sorry about the yucky pic but is this it?
With lo it was a but darker but never bad this colour before x

UPDATE: af got me :( woke me up just now at 3am heavy and painful cramps 3 days early too ! How mean us that my weird long cycles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 56
It might be hun, 9/10 dpo is spot on for IB alot of women that get pregnant have this IB around this time so it may be looking good for you. Good luck!!!

Hi i had similar on tues and yesterday, this is my first month ttc and today is 9dpo. Fingers crossed its a good sign for us both x

Hi i had similar on tues and yesterday, this is my first month ttc and today is 9dpo. Fingers crossed its a good sign for us both x

Yay us! Well I havnt had cm like this before so I'm hoping it's good news sorry again for the yucky pic xx

when are you going to start testing? my period is due on tuesday i have been testing today and yesterday but both BFN so just keep thinking maybe its to soon to test

If you just got the IB a pg test will probably at earliest turn positive tomorrow good luck girls!:dust::dust::dust:
Oh and don't worry about the pic us girls on here are so use to it actually it's quite normal on BnB...:haha:

thanks Saveme :) i just wonder if the tests i bought from ebay would pick up early? period due tuesday and today is 9DPO. think maybe i should get first response tests

thanks Saveme :) i just wonder if the tests i bought from ebay would pick up early? period due tuesday and today is 9DPO. think maybe i should get first response tests

They might hun, try it and see I've seen a lot of ladies on here get the start to their bfp with the cheapies... me personally I use FRER even though their pricey:dohh: I only allow myself to test the day of AF or when I'm late if I really can't hold out I go get some from the dollar store:winkwink:
But I would say it's worth a shot after the IB bleed most women tend to get their bfp 2 days after
Good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:
keep us updated...

Ive got cheapies and superdrug ones and clearblue.. I tested today bfn tested this afternoon bfn so I'm going to test again to tomorrow morning :) good luck everyone xxx

are you using the cheapies to test at the moment? i was thinking of going to get some first response tests do yu think they would show now if it was going to be BFP?

If you ovulated on Sept 22, you would be at 12dpo today. How long is your LP?

Lp? Length of days between ovulation and af? If that's the question then my af is due 9th oct and 17 days between the two this cycle... 38 day cycles xxx

are you using the cheapies to test at the moment? i was thinking of going to get some first response tests do yu think they would show now if it was going to be BFP?

I've got loads of different tests I'm going to test with clear blue tomorrow fmu...
At the mo I'm doing cheapies but did do a superdrug this morning but it's obviously too early still because I only had implantation bleed yesterday ... I'm feeling a bit more positive about tomorro but thinking I'm still out this month :( xx

Lp? Length of days between ovulation and af? If that's the question then my af is due 9th oct and 17 days between the two this cycle... 38 day cycles xxx

That's unusual....usually your lp doesn't vary from month to month....it's from CD1 to ovulation that can be a different length of time. I don't know that i've every heard of anyone having a lp like that before.

That's unusual....usually your lp doesn't vary from month to month....it's from CD1 to ovulation that can be a different length of time. I don't know that i've every heard of anyone having a lp like that before.

Hmm may have got a typo in there let's try again

The past 3 cycles have been 38 days long
First day of last period was 2nd sept
Ovulated 22nd sept
Af is due 37 days after last af happened making my af this month due on 9th October ... But I'm going to test tomorrow because waiting till the 9th would make me 16/17 dpo

Hope this makes more sense now :) xx

Hi did you test this morning? I tried with a first response 6 day early test and still BFN :(

Well I'm 13 dpo today and nothing not even a little line of hope ! Absolutely nothing!!! I am so upset I could cry !! I really hoped this was it I hate my f-ing cycles why do they have to be so bloody long I am fed up now and I'm going to be in a bad mood the rest of the day and all these so called symptoms I was having yeah right I am just sick and tired of this!

Sorry girls! Good luck to u all I am in a grouchy mood now x

Hi did you test this morning? I tried with a first response 6 day early test and still BFN :(

Same although I used a clear blue plus and cheapies....

Go on this website I put it my last period, lp length and how long my cycle is and it said that it's best to wait till period is due which for me being 38 day cycle means I have to wait even longer

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

How are you today? I tested again this morning and still BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"