is this implantation bleeding?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early?? :shrug::wacko:

Do you sometimes get spotting before AF? I do most of the time (but not always) and I have had a period arrive on CD24 once before, with a bit of spotting from about CD22 (normal cycle for me is 26/27). Even if you haven't had spotting before it could still happen, our bodies are fun like that!

That said it could be IB? give it a couple of days and see if it gets more and more. How long are your cycles normally?

no iv never had spotting before hand normally I just come on and that's it. no bleeding at all this morning so far still have cramps tho, unsure of my cycle at the moment as 1st month off bcp but I think I ovulated around the 4th-6th sep. x

I have had the same as you this month and I ovulated about the same time. I'm now 9dpo so anxiously waiting to find out if it is implantation or just something random! I have never had a bleed inbetween periods and I only had IB with one of my babies and it was so long ago I cant remember what it was like exactly. What about you have you had IB before? When are you going to try and test? FX for you!!

no this is all new to me!!! NEVER HAD THIS BEFORE AND NEVER BLEED BETWEEN PERIODS EITHER?? I WIPED EARLIER AND THERE WAS VERY LIGHT BROWN CM BUT NOTHING SINCE AND STILL HAVE CRAMPS. FX TO YOU HUN!!!! IM GOING TO TEST ON MONDAY XX

Sounds like it could be :happydance: I think I will test Monday too. Let me know how you get on! I am so impatient and I just want to know what it means! xx

oh I hope so!! im very patient but not when it comes to ttc lol

ive just read your siggy are you ttc for somebody else? xx

Yeh my friend was in an accident which left her unable to have children. It is something she and her husband really want but cant have and have tried all ways to get one. Surrogacy is the last hope before adoption. I really just want to see them happy after what they have been through and I was given my own 3 so easily really in comparison to others. I dont want any more as I am happy with my lot but I am still young and healthy enough to do it so I thought . . . why not? I am finding it so much more stressful than conceiving my own though as it has to be planned more.

Yeh my friend was in an accident which left her unable to have children. It is something she and her husband really want but cant have and have tried all ways to get one. Surrogacy is the last hope before adoption. I really just want to see them happy after what they have been through and I was given my own 3 so easily really in comparison to others. I dont want any more as I am happy with my lot but I am still young and healthy enough to do it so I thought . . . why not? I am finding it so much more stressful than conceiving my own though as it has to be planned more.

wow that is amazing!! what a good friend you are!! I woukld do it for somebody close too. are you usung her eggs or your own? if you don't mind me asking? xx

:blush: thanks. We are using my eggs and doing home insemination's. She tried to retrieve her own eggs but it didnt go well. This way at least I hopefully wont have to take drugs or go to a clinic. We are pretty similar in looks so its a good match. Ive always fallen pregnant really quickly but with timing and everything i think it is going to take longer. I just want it to happen quick for them. We kind of just started before learning about OV and everything first so its a steep learning curve for me!!

wow!!! that's wonderful im not sure I could use my own eggs tho but you must be a very strong person. its a wonderful gift xx

Thank you :)

I know using your own eggs isn't a nice idea for everyone but the way I see it is unless they wanted a baby then the egg wouldn't have come to anything and would be wasted. This way it can become a life and I also get the privilege to see the baby grow up. I see them all like extended family so for me it wasn't a hard decision. I know it will be well loved and cared for and I will be a special auntie :happydance:

Any news on AF? I have had no more signs but feeling out this month as mine was a little heavier than I would expect for IB :cry:

That's a great thing to do for someone Skylark :)
I would do that for a close friend if they ever needed it.(once I have had at least one of my own that is lol.....whenever that happens!!)
It would be a hard thing to do but if you can help someone like that, and you already have kids of your own, then why not.
You're a great friend for them to have :)

Thank you :)

I know using your own eggs isn't a nice idea for everyone but the way I see it is unless they wanted a baby then the egg wouldn't have come to anything and would be wasted. This way it can become a life and I also get the privilege to see the baby grow up. I see them all like extended family so for me it wasn't a hard decision. I know it will be well loved and cared for and I will be a special auntie :happydance:

Any news on AF? I have had no more signs but feeling out this month as mine was a little heavier than I would expect for IB :cry:

that's a very good way of thinking about it id never thought of it that way.
well im still having brown cm when I wipe still quite light in colour and no blood so fingers crossed!
ive heard that ib can be like a light period?? I hope you get your and your friends bfp!! xxx

Thanks ladies :blush:

Cant wait to start testing on Monday! but I am just not feeling it. I keep reading different things about it so I dont know what to think. I am just hoping it is!! Doing AI isnt much fun compared to when I made my own babies. Do you have any other symptoms? I have a cold so its hard to tell what is down to that and whats not. I keep reading up and symptom spotting its driving me :wacko: I think I need to stop!! what about you? x

for the past 3 days ive had cramps and back pain headache and sore boobs but I don't no I just want to no either way now lol.
it must be tricky with you making sure you get the right time! has he had all his little men checked over? xx

yeh he had all his checks and screening before we started.

Have you done a hpt? I did one this morning and got a :bfn:

I was convinced yesterday that my period was on its way early but it didnt arrive and the feeling passed so FX it doesnt come Weds either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->