is this implantation bleeding?

You can still get spotting at this point when af is due if you are pregnant so until its full on AF dont give up hope! xx

We did 5 strip tests this morning and could only get faint line but its definitely still there!! so we are calling it as its on all the tests after a minute so a lines a line lol We are going to test at weekend with a digi to see if it comes up. Just wish it had been darker today but its defo there!! :happydance:

yeah I will just see what happens its still only brown at the moment and only when I wipe. we will see. congrats again hun!!! x

hey have you tested again today?
well af hasn't arrived yet just very light spotting lighter than it was when I thought it was ib? so I don't no I took a test and there maybe a very faint line but im not sure!! here it is??photo (9).jpg

I think I see a line! Keep testing and see if it gets stronger!

We tested again today to see if line was darker and it wasnt it was fainter :nope: so dont know now what to think. I am hoping they werent dud tests or that something has gone wrong! So back in limbo again :shrug:

oh no what test did you use? maybe try a frer? theres many reasons why it may have been fainter. we can be in limbo together! xx

We used the cheap strip tests and then we used a digital which said not pregnant. I think we are going to wait it out and see what happens next as we are sick of testing now lol so just waiting . . .

Are you testing anymore? x

I'm just sitting here on the edge of my seat reading this thread! keep us updates both of you, got my fingers crossed for both of you!

no im not testing now til Monday if af doesn't come, we're going to our caravan for the weekend so im leaving all tests here! lol and it will take my mind off of it!! xxx

hey sky any news? hope everything is ok!!

AFM still spotting but very lightly and bfn so system is well and truly messed up! no period and im on cd38

photo (10).jpg look what I got I think im going to ov!!! cd38 took long enough!!:happydance::happydance:

Our line disappeared but we tested with OPK and got positive on 23rd so gave it another go then. So I guess all the light spotting we had was just a messed up cycle then?? I think I am in the 2ww again after not officially getting AF and then testing positive for OV!! I feel like its been a 4ww though. I dont feel pg at all now and keep getting bfn but then I could only be 5-6 dpo but who knows. Just going to wait it out for AF again lol My body is driving me crazy not to mention getting faint lines on tests!!! :wacko:

omg this is strange the exact thing is happening to me I tested with an opk and got a positive too!! I posted a pic of it a few posts back!! its so strange fx for both of us!! im in the 2ww again now too its been a looonnggg cycle!!!!!!xx

lol I know what you mean. What date are you going to try testing again. We are both back a square one! At least we both have the same thing!! I am aiming for the weekend as we are all too impatient now. That will put us about 10-11dpo then. :dohh:

Feeling pretty doubtful that we will have a bfp this month. Dont feel any different. Just feel normal really. No symptoms no nothing. Due af this time next week. How about you? any symptoms? x

I keep meaning to ask. I see you are trying for no 5. I did think about having a bigger family but just wondered how people cope. We find 3 pretty easy but sometimes keeping track of what each one is up to with school etc can be hard work but we love it. What do you do transport wise etc? My husband would love more but I kind of drew the line at 3 but now I kind of dont know. Does pregnancy not get more exhausting with each one or take its toll on your body? Sorry I am nosey. I find people I dont know tell me I have a lot of kids etc do you get the same? xx

I keep meaning to ask. I see you are trying for no 5. I did think about having a bigger family but just wondered how people cope. We find 3 pretty easy but sometimes keeping track of what each one is up to with school etc can be hard work but we love it. What do you do transport wise etc? My husband would love more but I kind of drew the line at 3 but now I kind of dont know. Does pregnancy not get more exhausting with each one or take its toll on your body? Sorry I am nosey. I find people I dont know tell me I have a lot of kids etc do you get the same? xx

yeah no5! we thought we had finished at no4 but we just thought why not its now or never! we cope just fine I think as long as you teach your children respect and whats right from wrong you cant go wrong! they are generally well behaved the have there moments tho! no4 just slipped into the routine we already had and as they get older they get more independent so its easier that way. this time round there Is a bigger age gap Jamie will be nearly 4 when this one is due (if it happens this month) where its only been 2 years or less between the others. I drive and so does dh and we have a 7 seater car. pregnancy has got harder with each but more to the end as ive had bigger babies each time. I get told all the time that im mad and how do I manage but you do and I love it wouldn't change it for the world!!

sorry went on a bit lol xxx

Aww thats lovely. I know everyone always manages whatever happens in life so Im sure we would manage. I love it when we are all together at weekends. It has made me feel a little broody ttc for my friend and even though my youngest is just 5 months. I feel like time is ticking so if I wanted to do it I would have to do it soon. My friend is really struggling with the whole process of ttc and I have a feeling that she may back out soon and opt for adoption. If she does I think I would definitely have another lol I hate being pg but I just love children. Most of my friends think I am mad having 3 but I love it xx :haha:

OMG I am glad I found this thread!! I think I am going through the same thing. Yesterday I was 6DPO and I started bleeding, enough to wear a tampon. I also temp in the morning and my temp was high yesterday. Today I woke up and no bleeding, temp still high. I don't think its implantation bleeding because I read its supposed to be light. Ugh my body is so screwed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->