is this implantation bleeding??

Erk4366

Reaction score
My period isn't due until the 26th of this month. Just now, I was extremely surprised to have seemingly started my period. Any ideas??

It could be ovulation spotting...are you familiar with that? The timing would make sense if af isn't due until the 26th...

oh, I ovulate very early so unless this is a really wacked out cycle, that's highly unlikely. my period started 11.22 and I normally ovulate 8-11 days after.

Hmmm...it's hard to say then....do you chart your bbt by chance? That's a sure fire way to know when you ovulated and sometimes when implantation occured. A lot of women get a lovely bbt dip the day they get implantation bleeding so it's easy to know what's happening :thumbup:

I've actually been going through a round of sickness. at first I thought it was the flu, then I thought it was strep, I ended up going to the emergency room and I have hand, foot, and mouth disease. although it's not on my hands or feet and in my nose and mouth.... anyway... when I thought I had the flu, I had a fever. from about 11.30 to 12.4, my temperature was between 100-101. it dropped down to 97 on the 5th, then back up to 101 on the 6th. after that it dropped down to 97 again, and now it's normal. UGH.

I've actually been going through a round of sickness. at first I thought it was the flu, then I thought it was strep, I ended up going to the emergency room and I have hand, foot, and mouth disease. although it's not on my hands or feet and in my nose and mouth.... anyway... when I thought I had the flu, I had a fever. from about 11.30 to 12.4, my temperature was between 100-101. it dropped down to 97 on the 5th, then back up to 101 on the 6th. after that it dropped down to 97 again, and now it's normal. UGH.

Oh you poor thing! Well if you feel up to it i'd still keep bd'ing until af arrives to cover your bases. It sounds like all things considered you won't know what's up with your cycle this month until you get af or hopefully a bfp!

I had an IB on my LO and it only lasted a day...I thought it was AF until it stopped after the day which is when I realised what it was. Not sure if that's any help? x

I had an IB on my LO and it only lasted a day...I thought it was AF until it stopped after the day which is when I realised what it was. Not sure if that's any help? x

Yeah this is weird, I'm not bleeding anymore. It was enough to fill up one tampon and I haven't needed another one. Very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->