Is this implantation bleeding?

Kirstin

Reaction score
CD17 yesterday of approximately a 32 day cycle although after coming off BCP a few months ago my cycles have been 31, 32 and the last one 37:-s when I went to the toilet there was a tiny bit of brownish blood on the toilet paper and in the next 30 mins or so another little blob came out then another tiny bit overnight but nothing since.

Hey hun

Unfortunatley all the books say you can tell if it's implantation bleeding unless it's hindsight as it could be any number of things.

I spot a couple of days before AF comes, normally brownish/old blood and just a tiny bit before :witch: appears so this would be normal for me.

Fingers crossed its your lucky month x

I never usually spot with AF and usually theres a lot of pain so I dont think its that

It seems to be a bit early for implantation when did you ovulate? I'm not sure hun but good luck to you!

I didn't think I had, I was expecting to at the weekend.

I thought it sounded a little too early in a 32 day cycle to be IB but i guess if you ovd early then it could be.

I never usually spot with AF and usually theres a lot of pain so I dont think its that

It could be but I have to say, I had this last month. I started getting spotting, pinkish/brownish colour, 2 days before my period actually came. I thought it could be implantation but obviously it wasn't for me. But I suppose it could be for you. This did happen around 2 days before my period was due though. I never usually get spotting either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->