• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is this implantation spotting? GRAPHIC sorry if tmi

Hanterrii

Mummy of 1 #2 on the way
Reaction score
I've had this twice now with brown bits in it once today and once yesterday? I didnt have this with my lg was wondering whether it's implantation spotting? sorry for tmi and it only happens when I wipe. Apart from those two occasions there's lots of lotiony cmxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi hw what dpo are u? I hav ib twice at 8dpo & got bfp very next day so u could try testing tomorw, fx crossed for u. Everyone's different but mine wasn't mixed in cm it was just a dry smear of dark dark brown dried blood just the once x

I am 12/13dpo still in limbo with the tests atm as me and oh think we can see lines but they're very faint, with my daughter I got my bfp at 10/11dpo but I had implantation cramps very early with her by this stage the lines were very obvious x

I had a spot of blood with my daughter but not discharge like this, was 6 weeks along when I had the blood with my daughter and had already had pregnancy confirmed at Drs. Just a bit confused x

I took a test just and this was the result, top picture is original and bottom one is tweaked and within time limit x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back