is this implatation bleeding?

son123

Reaction score
hi everyone im still new here just wondering if anyone can shed any light i come off microgaynon 12th jan had a withdrawal bleed then my next one was light that lasted for 3-4 days that was on 15 feb, then on sun night just gone when i went to toilet wiped and had a bit of red blood and for past couple of days its been browny colour not enough to wear a pad/tampax just seen it when wiped wen do u guys think i should test?

did you not have a period in March?

I guess it's possible for you to have had a very long cycle and ovulated recently....if it was implantation a test would show up in 2-3 days. But not knowing when you ovulated or why you had no period in March I wouldn't like to say that's what it is.

Good luck

im not sure why either i !!! i tested 2 weeks ago and that was bfn but i have no idea when i ovulated thankyou for replying anyway im going to docs on tues so ill see what they say!

Let us know what the doctor says! I'm in exactly the same position at the mo. I came off microgynon in first week of march, havent had the :witch: yet but i had vry light bleed after sex then it stopped completely dead (last weekend) and then absolutely nothing, so i dont know, i really havent a clue. I keep feeling like i've come on but it hasnt happened. I think i might wait to test, even though i'm dying to do it, i'm sure this is just my body messing around at the moment.

:confused:

With my last pregnancy (ten years ago) I had a :witch: exactly a month after stopping microgynon and the next mnth i was pregnant....guess its different every time!

i will let you know what he/she says i wish now i had requested a female doctor (hope i get one lol) feel a little embarressed explained my periods to a male and know its their job but still!!! you was very lucky with the first pregnancy then, you would think they would be mirror themselves on what you was like before but maybe they just like to play games with our head lol!!! i cant give you an answer why you might of started bleeding and then just stopped sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->