Is this implatation bleeding?

nickyjl

Nervously Pregnant!
Reaction score
This may be TMI but I've just been to the loo and when i wiped i had a streak of pinky red blood. Only a little bit but yesterday I had a tiny amount of brown in my CM.

I'm 9 dpo and AF due Tuesday. AF does not normally come early for me, I'm usually regular as clockwork 26 day cycles.

Could this be implatation bleeding? :shrug:

Ditto, sounds like you had implantation spotting. FX'd you get your :bfp:

I had light brown crud when I wiped once, then nothing. AF is'nt due till the 2nd and it was at 8dpo for me... I'm thinking it was implantation spotting as well... Guess we'll be testing around the same time... I hope its really good news for the both of us...
Good Luck hun... Keep me posted, I'm not testing at all cuz my body loves to play tricks on me, its strange because I still have the white lotiony cm everyday still.... I'm gonna wait till the 14th Valentines day to test... My OH is in for a big surprise... hehehe

I hope you both get your BFP's this month....... Good Luck and keep us posted!

Aww thank you Wantabelly so nice of you.. :flower:

Well today no sign of AF at all, no cramping, no emotional breakdowns NOTHING... :happydance: I'm not testing until the day AF is supposed to start, I really think this is it... OMG.... I'll keep ya posted :)

Any news yet Nicky??

Been testing and all BFNs so far :nope:

I never had spotting inbetween periods so really confused right now. AF is due Wednesday and I think she will come. I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant on the second cycle of trying.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya hun... everything is crossed... I never spot between periods either weird... Guess we need to try to kick back and just wait and see what happens... That damn :witch: better stay away Grrrr... Keep me posted..
I have a feeling there is going to be alot of :bfp: coming this week... :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies...crossing my fingers for ya'll!!!:happydance:

I have a bit of something yesterday/today. I am very very irregular and have been trying to make sense of my odd system. I thought MAYBE I may have O'd last week or so. But wasn't getting my hopes up and was just treating it like the rest of the months...nada.

Until later last night I (TMI) went to the potty and was SHOCKED to see dark brown blood on my under-roos (lol). I am only at CD 23 which is WAY early for me usually. But like I said my system is crazy. So I like an idiot reset my CBFM this am thinking nothing of it and it was my period only to find...it is pretty much gone...just used a liner today to make sure. No "flow" but just a little more of the fun stuff.

I have read some about "implantation bleeding" but never knew anyone to get it. Could it be??? Really....don't know...just going to take one day at a time. Tested and :bfn: but could be too soon.

What do you think it was???

HUGGIES and :dust: to you girls :hug: Here's to waiting it out!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back