Is this it???

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
As the title says... i need your help girls.. i am not sure if this is it or??
I have been getting tightening pains almost taking my breath away but not "painful or unbearable" and period style pains for about 30-40 seconds every hour or so.

They stopped for 2 hours then while making dinner for the dogs and of course OH my whole tummy tightened up tight and almost breath taking at times for about half a hour...

I feel very light headed and sometimes like i really need to poop... (sorry if TMI) but i am not sure on what to think about it.

The hospital is about a hour away and i am not sure on what to think..... :(

I have not had any show, no other signs as such but alot of uncomfortable feelings, needing to poo but not being able to, light headed, feeling very very very tired... and just need feeling like me.... i dont know what to do..... :(

Please help....

MANDY!!!
I cant seem to text you and I have been trying all day!!!
Honey are you okay? I would call the ward, tell them what you feel? Honey I hope this is it, I wish I could give you a massive hug!
Love Dana xxx

:hugs: This could be the start give your mw a ring for advice isnt there a local mw that u can go see to if anything is progressing ? hugs serina x

:happydance:ooooooo this could be it! Have everything crossed for you sweetie!:hugs::hugs: Keep us updated....

oooh sounds like something is happening! Call your midwife if even for some advice and reassurance :hugs: good luck!

It could be it hun, I hope so, I would call and get some advice, my fingers are crossed for you, take care :hugs: XX

I would give your mw a call hun. As on the one hand you don't want to wait until its to late to get to hospital and on the other you don't want to get there and then be sent home.

Sounds very similar to what I had a few days ago, lasted all evening then just stopped and nothing since !!

Good luck though xxx

Maybe just give the labour ward a call or your mw?
If the hospital is an hour away then I'd wanna be pretty certain that this is it! Are you getting any noticable pattern or is it just still random?

Hopefully you can either see someone local or a midwife can give you some advice on the phone as its a long way to go for a false alarm!

Good luck xx

i personally wouldnt rush in, fair enough said its hour away but think having regular contraction for at least 40mins would be better least chance of a wasted trip to hos to be sent back home.
what uve said is kinda how mine started, mine started 4am, they would only last few hours, werent regular would go away ( keep in mind them going away and returning is still having good affect on ur cervix :)) anyway, wasnt untill 4pm that day they started to kick in, but still werent regular, got regular 12am got hospital was 5cm.
good luckx

Sounds like things are starting for you but could be very irregular for a bit. Good Luck hun :D

Give your M/W a call hun, for some advice.
Good Luck xox

Sounds good! How are things now? I hope this is it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey Mandy hun,

Sounds like what i have been getting TBH ... hopefully it is the start of it, keep us informed if you can good luck x

Luv me xx :hugs:

Hello there :S
I have just gotten home from Hospital. They kept me in overnight. I am exhausted.. I am sore as!
I am getting contraction every 10-15 mins but they are only lasting 15-20 seconds and they are not overly painful.. bearable but definately there.. so they has said that i am aloud to come home and relax and see it all out at this stage. The MW said it could be within 12 or so hour so it could be days yet which sucks. I hate not knowing. :(

Dana huni... i havent recieved anything from you :( I have had my phone on me all day and night... Got nothing yet.... :(

Well just a update ladies... thought i would update a little bit... contractions are still coming every ten minutes but they are slowly getting a little bit stronger and a little more intense nothing to go running to the hospital about but they are definately there. They are lasting about 20 seconds now... so slowly getting worse....... Waiting and see how we go........ :D Wish me luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->