Is this it???

Oooh good luck, get prepared to meet your little one! WoO!

Hey there ladies... god i wish everything would just hurry up!!!!! I want my princess!!!!! Still not alot of change since last time... Still Contractions every 10-15 mins and not lasting long... they are a little bit more noticeable but not yet "painful". So yeah......... who knows what is happening!!! Grrrr kinda annoying TBH

MANDY!!!!! OMG!!!! I did the exact same way. Try to get a nap in. If this is it, trust me, the contractions will build until the wake you up. I was awaken @ 5am with them. Be sure to eat something light...I went over 24hours with no food and was starving to death by the end of birth.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you girlie. I so hope this is it for you!!!!

:hug:

AWWW, good luck!! I'm sure it won't be long... Almost your time to shine :) try to take some rest, I know it's easier said than done lol!!! Lots of good thoughts for you and your princess!! Take care and keep us posted! xx

Ooooo nm got my answer here. Im hoping you progress more. Watch us bnoth have a baby easter morning LOL! My mom keeps hinting to me she thinks I won't make it to my ultrasound on tuesday. :o I hope she is right lol

Good luck

awww thanks ladies.. i am kinda having a down day now.. i am soooo over the pain that i am convinced that she is going to stay where she is and that she will keep me in pain untill i have to be induced :(

i am trying babe.... just kinda over it really.... i just want her so much and i feel so overwhelmed and exhausted i figure why cant she just come on out already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->