Is this it?!

babymama94

Reaction score
OK so this is my second time around ttc. I have a two year old. and I have been ttc for a year now. I have been having irregular periods so its hard to track down my ovulation so we have just been doing it when we get the chance.
we has sex on a possible ovulation day according to my calander on the 22nd and on the 4th of this month. for the past few days ive had some discharge but its like thick and white? and then today I just went to wipe and got a few spots of blood...
could It be implantation spotting? or am I just getting my hopes up again. input pleaseee!

It definitely could be, but it's also one of those situations where it can go either way. TTC is confusing most of the time and makes sense very little to me. I hope the spotting is a great sign of your little bean digging in for the long haul. Good luck!

Thanks! I Hope it is too I haven't had anything like this happen so far so hopefully this is it!

I always take "new" to be a great sign!

I just wish I had paid more attention in my last pregnancy when I first knew I was...I don't remember if I had any bleeding or not lol. just nausea real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->