is this it?

J

jodiex

On my son I leaked from 16weeks on this one I havnt leaked at all.. until today at 39+4. :/. Is this a sign or does it mean anything? I know people leak at different stages but im hoping that it means something this late. X

it could be the start of it :) put on a pad incase the hospital wants to know how much your leaking x

Sorry, OP do you mean leaking fluid possibley your waters? Or breasts leaking? Only because you said your son you leaked from 16weeks...if your thinking your waters then I'd agree to put a pad on to monitor it and see if it keeps coming if it does then I'd say defo your waters and this could be it :)...GoodLuck!..x

Sorry only now realized that I didn't make it clear. My breasts are leaking, really bad. :/. I just find it weird because its all of a sudden. X

Jodie! I was JUST thinking of you!!! My boobs have been leaking like MAD the last few days...I was wondering if my body was gearing up too. I have been having a lot of period crampy irregular contractions..just nothing steady/regular. I WISH.

Jodie! I was JUST thinking of you!!! My boobs have been leaking like MAD the last few days...I was wondering if my body was gearing up too. I have been having a lot of period crampy irregular contractions..just nothing steady/regular. I WISH.

How are you feeling? Im not having any other signs really just thought this might mean something.:/. But my boobs have gone bigger since yesterday aswell lol.
Our babies are stubborn. Think its about time they arrived now. X

Mine have been leaking since 27 weeks, but the past week or so the right one has been leaking a LOT more!! Only the right one though. Not sure if it means anything yet.

Yeah right? I am feeling pretty crummy.. I think I may have a bladder infection too-I'm trying to combat it by drinking extra fluids and 100% cranberry juice-which is giving my heart burn a hell of a time! I had a really terrible back ache yesterday and lots of contractions, but nothing came of it..Just took a bath and relaxed and they went away haha. Irritable uterus maybe. Whens your next appt?

Yeah right? I am feeling pretty crummy.. I think I may have a bladder infection too-I'm trying to combat it by drinking extra fluids and 100% cranberry juice-which is giving my heart burn a hell of a time! I had a really terrible back ache yesterday and lots of contractions, but nothing came of it..Just took a bath and relaxed and they went away haha. Irritable uterus maybe. Whens your next appt?

Im eating pineapple all the time which is giving me heartburn aswell.lol. its got to be a good sign having some contractions though.
Ive got an appointment on Wednesday just to see the midwifr.then a sweep booked in for next Monday. What about u? X

Im eating pineapple all the time which is giving me heartburn aswell.lol. its got to be a good sign having some contractions though.
Ive got an appointment on Wednesday just to see the midwifr.then a sweep booked in for next Monday. What about u? X

I have my appt Wednesday as well!! I am 'hoping' for some positive cervical changes, but I'll probably schedule an induction on Wednesday as my doc already offered one to me last week, which I didn't take yet. I am so ready to be done!!

I hope its the start of something! I dont have leaky nipples, but my breasts have felt heavy and tingly..the same sensation I had when my 2nd needed to nurse, so I really hope these sudden changes mean something!!

I have my appt Wednesday as well!! I am 'hoping' for some positive cervical changes, but I'll probably schedule an induction on Wednesday as my doc already offered one to me last week, which I didn't take yet. I am so ready to be done!!

If my sweep doesn't work next Monday ill be booked in for an induction on the 22nd!! I seriously don't think I can wait that long.lol. I was done when I got tp 37weeks.haha
Im going to ask if they will.check my cervix on Wednesday but I doubt they will :(. X

I hope its the start of something! I dont have leaky nipples, but my breasts have felt heavy and tingly..the same sensation I had when my 2nd needed to nurse, so I really hope these sudden changes mean something!!

Thats what im hoping for because they sudden. But if im honest.I think this baby is going to be forced out :(. X

If my sweep doesn't work next Monday ill be booked in for an induction on the 22nd!! I seriously don't think I can wait that long.lol. I was done when I got tp 37weeks.haha
Im going to ask if they will.check my cervix on Wednesday but I doubt they will :(. X

Holy cow!!!!! the 22nd seems FOREVER away lol I think my baby would be like 15 pounds! I just have this feeling it is a big baby...they haven't given me any type of indication what the weight is. Eek. I hope they will check it for you! I am not good at checking my own...I dont get how to tell if you are bigger than 2/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->