Is this it

dreamofabump

Reaction score
Basically I have pcos and the last year my cyst have gotten worse in the fact that every time I ovulate I get pain and cyst rupture. Which is helping in the way I know when I'm ovulating :thumbup: so this month started using the ovulation sticks to 100 per cent pin pointing it. So this month started getting pain and ewcm so started testing. I had what looked like nearly positive test but not quite and one that day with the darker test I got lots of ewcm and ovulation pain. Do you tinkering I ovulated even though the test wernt 100% positive??? Has any body used this clear and simply test before?

Attachments

• 20160211_093551.jpg
    20160211_093551.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
I must add that now my test are white no hint of a line and all pain gone xxxx thanks for reading

I'd be interested to know the answer to this I'm having a similar thing with OPKs, got such a close positive then so much lighter today..will you keep testing?

Hopefully somebody can shed some light. I read a few the ads on here when some have had positives on one test but the others were negative. So I'm hoping the test are just rubbish. My are stark white white. X

When in the day do you do your OPKs? I reckon you maybe had the peak in the surge between those two that look almost positive. Maybe next month do a test twice a day when you get to ones that are almost dark enough x

Thanks for reply one was 7am the other 10 pm same day. God knows what's going one. Well we're soon find out next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->