Is this just a heavy implantation bleeding..

Pinkdoll89

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently 25 and had a chemical pregnancy last year. This month me and my husband been ttc... My last period was on 30th December.. And always regular at 32-34 days cycle. However, this month, on 26th January I woke up with heavy bleeding... It lasted for 3 days.. Which are shorter than my normal periods.. Have taken home test on 1st feb.. And it's negative... Could I still be pregnant?? :( Really need some hope here...

Really hope that this is just a heavy implantation bleeding.. I don't know how long should I wait to take another test.. Or maybe I should just try again next month.
Thanks

Hi all, I'm currently 25 and had a chemical pregnancy last year. This month me and my husband been ttc... My last period was on 30th December.. And always regular at 32-34 days cycle. However, this month, on 26th January I woke up with heavy bleeding... It lasted for 3 days.. Which are shorter than my normal periods.. Have taken home test on 1st feb.. And it's negative... Could I still be pregnant?? :( Really need some hope here...

Really hope that this is just a heavy implantation bleeding.. I don't know how long should I wait to take another test.. Or maybe I should just try again next month.
Thanks

Hi Pinkdoll,

I'm sorry hun but it does sound like you might have had another chemical, this is just my opinion of course but i don't think implantation bleeding is generally heavy, was the bleeding pinkish or brown or bright red?

You can get false negatives so for peace of mind you may want to test again in a few days but i think the negative test along with the bleeding points to not being pregnant.

I'm sorry i know its not what you want to hear :hugs:

I've had 2 chemicals and one mc at 8 weeks, i know how upsetting and frustrating it all is. Look after yourself and stay positive you will get there x

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your reply. Maybe you are right :) will try to stay positive...
It's just so upset and depressed sometimes I relate all these back to the chemical pregnancy :(

Thanks anyway.:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"