Is this M/S?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by msdecember, Nov 20, 2011.

1. msdecember

msdecember Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure because its maybe not what I expected... I have this really deep sick feeling from my stomach up..... The thought of candy actually makes me want to vomit. I have not vomited (except when I brush my teeth) and I also feel like I have the flu...

I thought M/S was just like a nauseous feeling but this is almost like a total SICK feeling..

Anyone else relate?

2. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Sounds like MS to me. You can feel sick and/or nauseous. I describe mine as a really bad constant hangover. Horrible aint it!!

3. mommywannaD

mommywannaD Well-Known Member

I would describe it as hangover feeling as well. Thankfully, it seems mine has subsided unless I'm really hungry.

4. msdecember

YES! That's it... a constant hangover. That's exactly how I would describe it. Wow. I know it's worth it but... this is really hard. I teach Kindergarten and I'm praying that I'm able to deal with this throughout the day.

5. MissingBubs

MissingBubs Well-Known Member

I think everyone is different. Mine is also like a hangover, but I vomit if I brush my teeth too early in the morning.

6. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

How many weeks are you? Ive had it since week 7 and am now just under 12 weeks. Ive been really struggling with it despite not working and having no other children. I hope you cope better than me hun. Im a mess at the moment. :nope:

7. msdecember

i'm almost 6 weeks and it seemed to just have started a few days ago on this level.

8. PipSqueaker

PipSqueaker Well-Known Member

Sounds about right to me. I've never had a hang over, but the stuff described here is exactly what I'm going through. Especially the candy thing. (fighting the urge to run to the bathroom just after writing the word :S)

As for dealing with the feeling, I actually find I do better when I'm trying to stay active. Walking and other light exercises help keep the symptoms at bay. Anyone else noticed this? Or am I just weird like that?

9. msdecember

wow! i thought i was going crazy with the candy thing. my assistant brought in this ginger gummy candy that tasted so good before... now, if i even see the box, i want to puke. OMG, now i want to vomit. :sick: