Is this my BFP?! 9 DPO and need eyes!

The Walmart test looks darker to me. How are tests looking today?

9 and 10 DPO frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
Walmart test 9 and 10 DPO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19
But the Walmart one from 9 DPO has faded since yesterday. If you compare the pic I posted from yesterday with the 10 DPO test, it actually seems like maybe 10 DPO is lighter?! :(

That FRER definitely looks darker. So this is just my two cents: the Walmart test looks almost identical to the $ store tests I've used, with the little hole for dropping the fluid onto the test, and the pinkish-purple lines etc. I wonder if it's exactly the same test strip, just with a different casing?

I learned my lesson with cheapie storebought tests this cycle. I had spent so much on FRERs by 13-14 DPO that I decided to get a bunch of $ store tests and use those for progression since I was taking so many tests. Well my $ stores started getting lighter at 13-14 DPO and I FREAKED out. Was certain I was having a CP, cried quite a bit. I decided to confirm the CP with FRERs, went out and bought a pack. To my total shock, over the next day, the FRERs continued to get darker while the $ stores were still getting successively lighter.

So I personally think the best tests for progressions are FRERs, first and foremost, and Wondfos second. I used Wondfos for progression with DS and they were just great. I would not worry at all that the Walmart tests aren't getting darker--I would be reassured by those FRERs :)

See post #15 to see what I mean:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2350859-progression-2.html

You're probably right! I do see how your dollar tests got lighter. I don't blame you for stressing out about it. I'm stressing already about mine. The only thing keeping me positive is the fact that the frer looks darker today. I'm still holding off on a digi. Did you take one? How many dpo did it take for a bfp for your digi? I'm itching to take one asap but don't want to waste it.

Oh my gosh!!!!! I couldn't hold off anymore! I took the digi and it's :bfp: !!!! I didn't even hold my pee and it was still positive. Is this real?! :happydance:

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
I knew you would get a +digi with the way those FRER lines were looking. Congrats, it's official, there is NO disputing that word on a digital test: PREGNANT!

I knew you would get a +digi with the way those FRER lines were looking. Congrats, it's official, there is NO disputing that word on a digital test: PREGNANT!

Thank you! This makes it feel so official :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->