Is this my bfp? Please help had af 10 days ago

Gemma James

Reaction score
Hi i got this result this morning well i tested yesterday and there was a faint line but here's the thing i came of af ten days ago so hpw could this be ive had several periods some early some like only 3 days later is this possible i only took a test because i really snapped and bit my mums head off some opinions would really be appreciated thank you xx

IMG_20190815_131840.jpg

They look positive to me hun!? I’d try a first response or something to confirm! X

They look positive to me hun!? I’d try a first response or something to confirm! X
Thank you im so scared its going to be negative on the frer and its just a coincidence lol

Good Luck, I agree with the other ladies maybe try a different test and see what it says but that defiantly looks like something to me!

I think im going to stick with the ics until i get a good line till i get a frer just incase its not for real

Good Luck, I agree with the other ladies maybe try a different test and see what it says but that defiantly looks like something to me!
Thank you my partner and I aren't convinced Just yet eeek i really hope this is it though x

Why keep guessing with ICs? Get a decent test and know for sure. Good luck!
I don't want to until i get a decent line on a ic and waste more money i just wanted other people's opinions im also really scared it will be negative more than anything.

Aww I understand hun. Good luck and keep us updated! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"