Is this my BFP??

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
A little more than 9dpo (4dp5dt)...... Had very very faint ICS last night and this am..... I did a trigger almost 11 days ago and it should be gone by now but I did not test prior to yesterday because I had no strips... BUT now this (This is at about 7 minutes):

I do see the line, BUT if you didn't test out your trigger, you could still be getting a result from that?
I'd advise you keep on testing, everyday :) AND if the lines get DARKER, i think it's safe to assume it's a new pregnancy.
Good luck hunny xx

I see a faint line on the first picture, but is it pink or grey:shrug: I cant tell. Faint line will always look different on here than in real life, so please tell us how it looks to you. There def. is a line tho. hope its ur :bfp:!!!:af:

Its pink :) I only have a crappy cell camera (my camera is dead!)..... I plan on testing the next couple mornings and if darker by monday am get my beta early (its on wednesday). Hope this is it! By my calculations, trigger should have been out by 8.9 days or something like that but who knows. Its just good to see something other than BFN! ;)

I do see a lovely pink line... But because you didnt test out your trigger prior to this, i darent say BFP or Trigger...

But do keep taking the tests and hopefully fingers crossed there get darker not fainter!!! Goodluck hun x

Agreed, you will know if the line gets darker, or lighter.. If it gets lighter from today it was probably trigger, if it starts to darken then you will know its hcg building back up!

I did another test last night around 930 and it looks very similar to the one from this afternoon. The one this morning is the same as the one from 930 (my urine did not seem as concentrated this morning for some reason?). My trigger would be 11.5 days ago. The light in my house is bad right now and I am having a hard time getting a decent pic with my crappy cell camera. Hopefully this is a good sign! I will be 10dpo (5dp5dt) at 10:30 today so its still very very early.

I don't know anything about the triggers, but the line is definitely there... keep testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->