Is this my BFP??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by MoBaby, Nov 18, 2011.

1. MoBaby

MoBaby Mommy to a precious son

A little more than 9dpo (4dp5dt)...... Had very very faint ICS last night and this am..... I did a trigger almost 11 days ago and it should be gone by now but I did not test prior to yesterday because I had no strips... BUT now this (This is at about 7 minutes):

2. Momma.Bear

Momma.Bear Well-Known Member

I do see the line, BUT if you didn't test out your trigger, you could still be getting a result from that?
    I'd advise you keep on testing, everyday :) AND if the lines get DARKER, i think it's safe to assume it's a new pregnancy.
    Good luck hunny xx

3. TTCnum2

TTCnum2 3 boys, hoping for pink

I see a faint line on the first picture, but is it pink or grey:shrug: I cant tell. Faint line will always look different on here than in real life, so please tell us how it looks to you. There def. is a line tho. hope its ur :bfp:!!!:af:

4. MoBaby

Its pink :) I only have a crappy cell camera (my camera is dead!)..... I plan on testing the next couple mornings and if darker by monday am get my beta early (its on wednesday). Hope this is it! By my calculations, trigger should have been out by 8.9 days or something like that but who knows. Its just good to see something other than BFN! ;)

5. whispernikki

whispernikki Well-Known Member

Looks pink .. I think it could be bfp

6. Babee_Bugs

Babee_Bugs #4 Due in October!

I do see a lovely pink line... But because you didnt test out your trigger prior to this, i darent say BFP or Trigger...

But do keep taking the tests and hopefully fingers crossed there get darker not fainter!!! Goodluck hun x

7. amommy

amommy ^Madelynn^'s Mommy

Agreed, you will know if the line gets darker, or lighter.. If it gets lighter from today it was probably trigger, if it starts to darken then you will know its hcg building back up!

8. MoBaby

I did another test last night around 930 and it looks very similar to the one from this afternoon. The one this morning is the same as the one from 930 (my urine did not seem as concentrated this morning for some reason?). My trigger would be 11.5 days ago. The light in my house is bad right now and I am having a hard time getting a decent pic with my crappy cell camera. Hopefully this is a good sign! I will be 10dpo (5dp5dt) at 10:30 today so its still very very early.

9. holywoodmum

holywoodmum 2 girls and one cooking

I don't know anything about the triggers, but the line is definitely there... keep testing!!

10. RNMommyto2

RNMommyto2 We're having a PRINCESS!

Congrats!!!

11. mybabyluv3

mybabyluv3 Well-Known Member

Hope this is your true BFP. Looking good!