Is this my (faint) BFP? Updated page 10 with HCG!!

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
Hey! I'm not experienced with blue dye test. This is the first one I've ever done! I see a faint little line but I'm 3dp an ivf fet transfer without hcg shots so any line means my hcg. I did a frer early this morning which I didn't see anything and this test is 14 hours later. I know they an give evaps and this was taken at about 15 minutes because im at work and had to sneak to get a pic lol! Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 119
Good luck Hun I do see the line but being blue dye and having experienced Evaps on them myself I'd be weary. Fingers crossed x

It's only 10-15 mins so no time for an evap just yet I wouldn't think, right?

hi hun , i can see a line but use a pink dye test as they are easier to see , good luck xx

This is same test but obviously out of time frame, 40 mins old. Pink dye is in the car lol. I'm going to get it here in a few minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 21
Looks promising hun !! Iv personally never had a evap on vlue dyes but heard they are bad!! X

Fx x

Looks like an early bfp to me esp, if it came up right away. Faint blue dyes are so hard to see bc they tend to look grayish. Can't wait for the pink test.

I see it hun, never had any issues with blue dye, looking forward to tomorrow's test xxx

This is one of my blue dye, in time frame evaps. Came up in three minutes. Not saying urs isnt pisitive, but I have four more like this, different blue dyes. Definitly back it up with pink dye for sake of mind. Gl lun.

Attachments

• 20150321_131053.jpg
    20150321_131053.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 62
Looks good to me! I've never had problems with blue dye tests, if anything, they were more faint than the pink dye.

Keeping my FX for you!!

It looks promising but as the others ladies have stated def use a pink dye. I never had a evap on a blue dye until last cycle and it came within the time frame. I told myself I would never use a blue dye again !! Keep us updated !

I did a frer... Faint positive! Really faint, squinter, and another blue positive. Praying this becomes out next baby! (May not be able to see it here since bnb degrades the pic quality)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 121
Another view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 93
And blue dye before 10 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg