Is this my (faint) BFP? Updated page 10 with HCG!!

Congratulations again hun! Those are awesome numbers!:thumbup:

Bloody hell that's a right number !!! Wow wonder if your embryo has split :0!!! Xxx

Haha!!!! My hubby wants to put 2 back I was alike no thank you 4 under 4 I'll pass on that ! Lol !!!! X

Yah great number, I was 785 at 16 dpo with my twinnies X

Mine was similar and just 1 in there... maybe a girl this time for you?!?!? Have they scheduled an ultrasound for you in a few weeks?

Jillie my doubling time is 26 hours.. Betas were 2 days apart. I'm a little worried about 2 (Id twins) but things are similar to when I was preggo with my son (actually im higher this time) so I'm thinking just one baby.

I was anxious too when the nurse told me my hcg levels were 'twin worthy'. In the end though I just was stoked to be pregnant and just wanted our bubba/s to be healthy. Amazing feeling at the first scan and all the others seeing the little heart beating away.

Despite high hcg numbers and confirmed only one baby in there I miscarried at home the other day :( I guess early positives and fantastic hcg levels dont really hold any weight. The dr is testing a recurrent loss panel again but he is just as stunned as we are. He is at a loss and doesnt understand what happened. I just wanted to give a final update.

So sorry you have to go through this. Simply isn't fair. My heart is breaking for you :(

Ugh so unfair. I am sorry to hear this. I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and am so afraid of having another...I get you wanting to take a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->