IS this my period after mmc?

charlotteliz

Reaction score
Evening ladies,
Had a mmc at the end of Jan, should have been 13 weeks but found our baby had died at 6weeks and 4 days.
Yesterday I had brown spotting, which normally indicates the start of my period, haven't filled a pad all day and only a tiny amount of red blood.
Anyone experienced this?? I dont know what to expect! We want to start trying after my first period
Thanks in advance x

Yes - it could be your period - don't be alarmed if it doesn't follow your normal patterns.

Good luck with your ttc hx

Hi charlotteliz, so sorry to hear of your MMC. I guess it could be the beginning of AF given the timing but I think it has to be full flow before it counts. I had odd bits of spotting in the weeks before AF arrived properly but I hope its a sign that yours will arrive soon. Good luck with trying again. x

Evening ladies,
Had a mmc at the end of Jan, should have been 13 weeks but found our baby had died at 6weeks and 4 days.
Yesterday I had brown spotting, which normally indicates the start of my period, haven't filled a pad all day and only a tiny amount of red blood.
Anyone experienced this?? I dont know what to expect! We want to start trying after my first period
Thanks in advance x

it sounds like it. All the Afs since MMC have started differently to usual. they start really light now and like you described. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->