mummylove

Reaction score
It looks like it to me.

Attachments

• plug.jpg
    plug.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 148
Im scared lol

I went loo and nothing was on loo roll i pulled underwear up and felt wet then i saw it and put it on the loo roll to show lol. There was loads

I would not consider that to be a plug at all.....

The reason for this is because I was told several times during my first pregnancy and second that EWCM (ovulation looking mucus) is normal part of pregnancy for some.

I would only consider it to be a plug if it was blood tinged or had a colour other than EWCM

I never had blood when i lost my plug with summer

I never had blood when I lost mine last time! but certainly no mistaking it was plug! was very very thick like jelly :D

I never had blood when I lost mine last time! but certainly no mistaking it was plug! was very very thick like jelly :D

Yea thats what it is like and its greeny yellowy colour and stringy

Cus if i av to go hospital i have no one to take me OH is at work

I bet u will have you're little man soon! I know loosing ur plug doesn't mean much but didn't u have summer at this time as well?
Lol sound like I've been stalking u x

Yea lol

With summer i had a growth scan at 36+6 went into slow labour at 37 weeks then had her at 37+1

This time i had a scan at 36+6 and now this lol wonder if ill av him tomorrow lol

surely you dont have to go straight to hospital after lsoing your plug?

surely you dont have to go straight to hospital after lsoing your plug?

I dont think so

I was meaning if i started aving contractions. I went into slow labour with summer the day i lost my plug

Exciting!!! Will be watching out for any updates!

X

Just seeing how it goes ATM.

I have sharp pains in lower tummy on and off and its feeling tight and feeling a bit of pressure. I dont want OH to leave work if its nothing

I've been having the same looking thing for a couple of weeks now, just thought it was discharge.

I wish you well, hope you have someone with you soon :hugs:

If anyone is getting discharge that looks like that all the time then they need to get themselves to the doctor! I've had it once after an internal but it certainly shouldn't be frequent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->