Is this my waters?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by youngmummy94, Nov 19, 2011.

1. youngmummy94

youngmummy94 Tylers Mummy !

I woke up this morning.. felt a tiny little bit of liquid thought nothing of it..
    Then I went to the toilet to try do a number 2 SORRY TMI.. and I was pushing and nothing came out.. but then some water hit the toilet.. and stopped.. and again.. and again..
    Then i thought oh maybe its pee. So i put my hand where you pee from and the pushed again and the water wasnt coming from there!

do you think its my waters?

2. scaredmmy2b

scaredmmy2b Mommy to a perfect son!

Im not sure i would ring mw they can do test to see if it is? Are you having any contractions?

3. katerdid

katerdid Momma

Not sure. Maybe? Put on a pad and see if it continues to leak.

4. Laurenmomma

Laurenmomma Well-Known Member

If it is it will come out whether u push or not and will continue to dribble when ur not on toilet! Put a pad on n see if anythin comes out xx

5. JackiePed

JackiePed Guest

Usually, if you have to wonder, then it's probably not your waters. You'll know pretty quickly... it's often accompanied with a bit of blood, though not always... and it's a different consistency than pee. Kind of slimy or slick...
    But the biggest clue is that it will keep leaking as you move around. Move around alot... lay down, stand up, walk up some stairs, cough... if none of this brings on more of it, then it's likely not your water broken.

6. youngmummy94

youngmummy94 Tylers Mummy !

I went to go get checked, not my waters. However when I got checked the doctor said my show was coming out so now I have had a bit of blood. Might be soon!