Is this normal after a sweep?

choc

Reaction score
I had my second sweep this morning and this afternoon I have had really bad period pains. They are constant, not in waves, so I'm assuming not contractions. I've had tightenings too but not in conjunction with the pain as such as the pain is constant!
Does this sound normal, perhaps baby becoming more engaged or even maybe the start of things?!

I would think that to be normal. Keep an eye out. Will be looking for updates!! So exciting.

It's normal, but may well turn into something :). I had period type pain which was constant after a sweep with my DD, it went away but then contractions started 1.5 days later :).

1.5 days!! Oh man! Lol, thanks though!

I had my second sweep this morning and this afternoon I have had really bad period pains. They are constant, not in waves, so I'm assuming not contractions. I've had tightenings too but not in conjunction with the pain as such as the pain is constant!
Does this sound normal, perhaps baby becoming more engaged or even maybe the start of things?!

Yes that is normal may be the start of things I started of with period cramps that progressively got worse and we ended up with a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->